Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh No! I fell behind! I was too busy flying about the town searching for the perfect ____ for my Spoilee project.

Here is my homework!

1.Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Gryphon and I both knit and crochet
2.Someone who was born in the same month as you.
Emma Scimgeour
3.Someone from a different country.
Lavender Diggory-Dolohov
My spoilee – she’s from the US, I’m a Canadian
4.A new HSKS Family member.
DAISYMUM
5.Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Clara Clovenhoof!
6.Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!
Allitrya Spelling
7.Someone who both knits and crochets.
Gryphon and I both knit and crochet
8.Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Quietus
9.Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you.
Winifred loves Autumn!
10.Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you.
Mutz!

No comments:

Post a Comment