Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My OWL is anxious to fly...

Alright, All of my projects are done for my Spoilee...and I was just waiting on one itty, bitty, little piece to be delievered to me, and it arrived. Unfortuantly, I was at work when it did, all that was left on my porch was one of those 'you were not home' notes and I have to pick it up at such and such a time at such and such a place. Now, on my way home, I needed to pick up a few grocery's, so I did. By the time I got home, it was about 4:45, and I had discovered the note, I had to pick it up by 5:00, so I hoped back on my broom and tried to get to the deliever place. I think you know where I am going with this - I didn't make it. I think my broom needs a tune-up.

Leaving at lunch to pick up the last Spoilee gift, and then pack everything away. Fingers crossed that I can get everything packed by Friday, to send my package off!

Saraid Swiftrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment